We are so looking forward to seeing everyone (virtually) in October! Below you can find the program for the conference, as well as the link to register by October 8th!
ARLIS/NA Southeast 46th Annual Conference Program
October 15 – 16, 2020
Thursday, Oct. 8 Registration Deadline
Thursday, Oct. 15 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Town Hall 2:00 – 3:00pm
- This Town Hall will include discussion about the report from the Task Force for Diversity & Inclusion
Business Meeting 3:00 – 4:00pm
Friday, Oct. 16 Presentations 3:00 – 4:15pm
- Jillian Kehoe, Library Director, SUNY Maritime College, “A Library on Land and at Sea: The Unique Space Challenges of Maritime College”
- Olivera Nastic, Librarian, Belgrade City Library, “Cooperation Between Museum Libraries in Serbia”
- Elisa Hansen, Head of Library Services, The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, “Museum at Home: A Library’s Contribution to the Virtual Experience”
- Diane Dias de Fazio, Curator of Rare Books & Book Arts, “Connecting Collectors and Makers with the (Virtual) Artists’ Studio and Collection Visits with the Grolier Club Artists’ Book Interest Group
- Elizabeth Townsend Gard, Law Professor, & Logan Schnell, Student, Tulane University Law School, “Immersive Entrepreneurship: Using the Jazz Archive as a Resource”
Happy Hour 5:00 – 6:30pm
with optional Informal Mentoring Program Breakout Room
- Our mentoring program is an informal program that matches a mentor and mentee with similar career interests from within the Southeastern chapter of ARLIS/NA. All materials are provided, and the program is guided based on SMART goals. All you must have is a willingness to meet with your mentor/mentee virtually once or twice a month, and a willingness to listen and share. All levels are encouraged, welcomed, and invited to join us for more information!