The Southeast Chapter of the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/SE) is accepting proposals for presentations at the 2020 Annual Conference, which will be held online on October 15th-16th. More information about our chapter and the conference can be found on our chapter website.
The conference will be FREE this year, but registration is required.
This year we will be hosting both lightning rounds and presentations. Lightning rounds are typically 5-6 minutes in length and presentations are to be 20 minutes in length. Both sessions will be followed by a question-and-answer period. Sessions may discuss, but are not limited to, the following topics and themes:
- Assessment: Assessment Plans, Performance Funding Metrics, Altmetrics
- Collections: Archives, Special Collections, Open Educational Resources, Collection Development
- COVID-19: Agility and innovations in response to online instruction, reference, etc. as they pertain to Arts Librarianship
- Digital Scholarship: Digital Humanities, Born-Digital Resources, Metadata, Scholarly Communication, Institutional Repositories, Asset Management
- Instruction: Information Literacy, ACRL Frameworks, Curriculum Development, Embedded Librarianship, Instructional Technology, Professional Development
- Outreach: Marketing, Promotion, Institutional Partnerships, Subject Liaisons, Programming
- Spaces: Makerspaces, Renovations, New Construction, Learning Labs
Please submit proposals of no more than 250 words via this Google Form by August 31, 2020. We look forward to reading your proposals, and to “seeing” you at the conference!
2020 Program Planning Committee
Lindsey Reynolds, Chair