The Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Chapters of ARLIS/NA are accepting proposals for posters and presentations for the 2018 joint chapters meeting to be held in Richmond, Virginia, from November 15-17. Presentations are to be 20 minutes in length, followed by a question-and-answer period.
Presentations may include, but are not limited to, the following topics and themes:
- Assessment: Assessment Plans, Performance Funding Metrics, Altmetrics
- Collections: Archives, Special Collections, Open Educational Resources, Collection Development
- Digital Scholarship: Digital Humanities, Born-Digital Resources, Metadata, Scholarly Communication, Institutional Repositories, Asset Management
- Instruction: Information Literacy, ACRL Frameworks, Curriculum Development, Embedded Librarianship, Instructional Technology, Professional Development
- Outreach: Marketing, Promotion, Institutional Partnerships, Subject Liaisons, Programming
- Spaces: Makerspaces, Renovations, New Construction, Learning Labs
Proposals should contain a title and short description of the presentation you would give, as well as your name, phone number, email address, and institutional affiliation (if any).
Please submit proposals via this Google Form by September 10, 2018. We look forward to reading your proposals, and to seeing you at the conference!
Patricia Gimenez, Southeast President Kim Lesley, Mid-Atlantic Chair
Breanne Crumpton, Southeast Vice-President Stephanie Grimm, Mid-Atlantic Vice-Chair