2017 ARLIS/NA Southeast Chapter Annual Conference
Call for Proposals: Presentations
Deadline for submissions: Friday, September 15th, 2017
The Southeast Chapter of ARLIS/NA is accepting proposals for presentations at the 2017
Annual Conference, which will be held in Savannah, Georgia from November 15-17.
Presentations are to be 20 minutes in length, followed by a question-and-answer period.
Presentations may include, but are not limited to, the following topics and themes:
- Assessment: Assessment Plans, Performance Funding Metrics, Altmetrics
- Collections: Archives, Special Collections, Open Educational Resources, Collection
- Digital Scholarship: Digital Humanities, Born-Digital Resources, Metadata, Scholarly
Communication, Institutional Repositories, Asset Management
- Instruction: Information Literacy, ACRL Frameworks, Curriculum Development,
Embedded Librarianship, Instructional Technology, Professional Development
- Outreach: Marketing, Promotion, Institutional Partnerships, Subject Liaisons,
- Spaces: Makerspaces, Renovations, New Construction, Learning Labs
Proposals should contain a title and short description of the presentation you would give, as well as your name, phone number, email address, and institutional affiliation (if any).
Please submit proposals to email@example.com by September 15, 2017. We look forward to reading your proposals, and to seeing you at the conference!
2017 Program Planning Committee
Patricia Gimenez, Chair